Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,585 Posts
"Matriliny breeds a culture of men who feel useless."

Don't all men feel useless - when dealing with women?

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
I'd be alright living there. You get to wear a lovely tartan skirt :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
...Don't all men feel useless - when dealing with women?
I remember reading once that Einstien when he realized his genius wanted to put his intellect into something that would benefit the whole of mankind. He decided that it should be either understanding women or the secret of the universe... That's how the theory of relativity came to be, understanding women was just not possible...

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
Some cred for the monumental changes we've made for our sisters

This is an excerpt of a scan that I made of a first aid pamphlet that I found in the corridors of pharmacy at Sydney University. I was dick'n about with some mates, waiting for the start of a tutorial, when I saw this pamphlet in a glass cabinet mounted on the wall in the corridor. No 29. HYSTERIA - broke me up, so I broke into the cabinet and stole the priceless piece of history. My half-witted mate saw fit to scribble on it with his biro to point our our discovery to a third mate.

Is it unacceptable to smirk every time I read it?

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Yeah, well, we don't understand men either. How come every time I've had a break up with one he decides to stalk me for years? The last one I even let break up with me thinking that would end that sort of thing. Well, yesterday I got a friend invite from him on FB. And a few weeks ago he sent one of his friends here pretending he was looking for pigs for sale. No one on this road has any pigs and I saw my address written down on the paper in his hand. Don't think that was a coincidence. Plus he drives by every once in awhile and has had friends call me several times lately. I never answer, but this is annoying as hell. He left 2.5 years ago. Time to move on, dude! He never seemed to care much for me when we were together.

·
Registered
664 Posts
That's creepy... That last line of yours should be posted on his FB wall to let everyone know he's being weird.

I was stalked by a woman for two years after we'd only gone out the one night on a date. No fun seeing someone you don't like everywhere you go.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
It's way creepier when you've only had one date with someone. I've had a little bit of that, but they pretty much gave up within a few months.

My ex husband stalked me for more years than we were married. I have another one that I dated like 9 years ago that will still try to contact me online here and there. He even came onto one of the mc forums I used to participate in just to contact me. I guess that's partly my fault for using the same user name on all my forums. I think he just googled it.

But, the last one left me for another woman, too. He said it was his dream to be with someone of another race and off he went.

·
Premium Member
5,585 Posts
Roxy, hasn't it occurred to you that you're way hotter than you give yourself credit for?

Try toning it down a bit if/when the next split happens - no more stilettos and fishnets:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts