Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All.

While I love my Speed master, and have spent more money than my wife knows about on extra goodies, I think I'm outgrowing it and need some thing bigger.

I like the aggressive look and feel of the Speedy,(Drag bars, small fly screen, low to the ground.) so while I'm thinking of selling and becoming a Rocket man I don't want to give up the drag feel and styling that I love about My speed master.

Any pics for ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks, Spanky.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Felt the same way about my VTX 1300. Held on to it about a year after I bought my Rocket and put almost 0 miles on it. Sold it last week, you'll like the Rocket so much more! I do like the speedmaster, its the second best looking bike they make.

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Busajack's bike is the gold standard for lowering your Rocket. He has done some beautiful modifications on his bike.

<A HREF="http://www.r3owners.net/photoalbum/showgallery.php/ppuser/673/cat/500" TARGET="_blank">
</A>

[ This message was edited by: vonbonds on 2007-02-28 07:51 ]

·
Banned
139 Posts
Dang VB.Thanks for the nice comment. Hope I can get this giant head through the bed room door later tonight. LOL Love Jack

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're Right VB, his bike is BAADAASSISH, something like that is exactly what I'm talking about. Now I just have to decide to sell the Speedy or how to convince the wife I need to keep it and get the ROCKET.

Busajack, your Sled looks GREAT.

Thanks Guys, Spanky.

·
Banned
139 Posts
Have you ridden a rocket yet? That will make up your mind for u. My partner out here has a speedy and I like It. U need both.. Go for it u only live once...Jack
:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts