Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously we all have something in common with our good taste in motocycles and I'm sure many of us are into performance or specialty cars in one form or another too. Just curious as to what they may be.....Mine is a 1981 Triumph TR8, rebuilt 3.5 liter v8 with higher compression, hotted up cam, and a 4bbl carburetor. Any one else?:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
2003 Civic SI hatchback 5 speed power windows!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
2010 WRX Wagon 5 spd in WRB. Intake, Turbo-back, and a few other mods for something like 300ish HP and ~320 Tq. Fun to drive in the snow when the bike goes away for the winter!

·
Super Moderator
8,867 Posts
Toy : 2002 Volkswagen Golf TDI .

Sprint 502 injectors , Vnt 17/22 hybrid turbo(new , upgrade from VNT 17 ((stock vnt 15)) . Kerma custom tuning . Vr6 single mass flywheel / clutch conversion. 3"custom turbo back open exhaust. Snow performance stage 3 water methanol injection system .

Last dyno was before the new hybrid turbo and latest program . 210hp 280 foot pounds at the wheels . I expect to see numbers of +60-70hp and 80 foot pounds in the new setup . Will need a new clutch soon . In stock trim the car made 90 hp and 155 foots:)

New ( to me ) 2000 Audi A6 2.7l twin turbo V6 with Quattro . Nothing added yet , but I will soon.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a VW CC, 2.0TD work car and a Series 1.5 4.2l 2+2 E-types Jag. Wife drives a BMW X6 40d (a bit of a beast really)

·
Registered
355 Posts
No cages, just bikes. Sorry.

·
Registered
672 Posts
well, I design instruments for cars - loads of them are dream cars, mainly small volume car builders.
I could name drop.......... Nobel M12 & M600, Rossion cars ,Morgan cars, Caterham, westfield, plus many others.

Although I dont own them its the closest I get.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Sadly, I no longer have a car of any sort. I have my truck, an '05 Dodge 1500 quad cab hemi which I need for work, and the wife's company crapwagon/minivan aka '11 Chevy Traverse (leaves a bad taste in my mouth just typing it!)

Last car was an '08 BMW 335 that served as a daily driver/track toy. Ran it at Laguna, Sears, and T-hill here in NorCal.

Back before I moved to California, I was a huge Alfa Romeo nut. Technically I still hold title to several, but they're long dead living on a farm in Kentucky now. Then I was racing a GTV6 and street driving a string of Milanos, GTV6s, Alfettas, and one Spider.

When/if the yachting world ever picks up again or I change jobs, my next interesting car will likely be either a Mini (if I need a fun beater), a used Cayman (if I just want a 'normal' car), or a heavily mod'ed Wrangler JK (I've had a Jeep thing for years but have been able to keep a lid on it thus far...last thing I need is another giant money/time pit)

1 - 20 of 95 Posts