Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Hi there,

These guys are always promoting their after market stuff for Thunderbirds and from the limited feedback I've had on them it appears its good gear (too many parts to list, the site has all the detail)

I love the look of the slighty taller and thicker T-Bars

http://www.thunderbike.co.nz/shopn/sp//PV=TBIKE,PG=FINDER

Regards

J.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Dammit haggis...I can't stop looking at the little hottie in your profile! WOW...JUST WOW! Makes me want to go to Canada!

Sadly, that's all I can contribute to this thread...

·
Registered
86 Posts
I just realized today that the adjustable Progressive Shocks on my Tbird, aren't meant for my Tbird.

The person that owned it before me put these shocks on and dropped the back end by almost 3 inches. I must say, I was slightly turned off after finding out that they aren't meant for the bike...however it looks cool as ALL get out!

I will try to find the part number on the shocks and get it out to you all, if you're interested.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dammit haggis...I can't stop looking at the little hottie in your profile! WOW...JUST WOW! Makes me want to go to Canada!

Sadly, that's all I can contribute to this thread...
Canada? Canada? She looks like a Sydney girl in a Canadian BIKINI :)
All AUSSIE girls look like her. :D:rolleyes:

Al'

·
Banned
26 Posts
....CANADA ? AUSTRALIA ? MAPLE LEAVES ? Just look what we have here in the desert ! You can only imagine a weekend in Las Vegas where "everything there stays there"! :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
old time rider

Thunderbird vs. Harley Switchback
Any thoughts.
Senior looking to move up from sportster.
Want to start taking some trips.

Bucket List.........
Thanks for any help:cool:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Thunderbird vs. Harley Switchback
Any thoughts.
Senior looking to move up from sportster.
Want to start taking some trips.

Bucket List.........
Thanks for any help:cool:
The switchback is a Dyna chassis. I went from a Dyna to a Tbird and the Tbird handles 100 times better. If you want a Harley get a Streetglide but the Tbird is better IMO. BTW, you posted this in a sticky about parts.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The Speedmaster Bags fit the T Bird. You just have to spread the brackets about 1/4 ". This is for someone like me who trades a Speedy for a T bird. They are just slightly smaller in capacity.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Ammo Cans

Has anybody mounted ammo cans on a T-bird? I am contemplating it so that I can have something that locks up and can be a platform for other luggage...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts