Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

201 - 206 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ducati scrambler voltage regulator guard fits triumph scrambler 06-16.

I know because Apparently I ordered one by mistake and was pretty ticked until i compared images of both pieces. And alas its a perfect fit. I used all included hardware didn’t have to jerry rig anything. Best part is that it was $30 cheaper than the triumph version on revzilla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
257 Posts
OEM gauge interchange

Does anyone know if Thruxton gauges, speedo & tach, will work on an '05 America?? If so, what specific year Thruxtons would be donors?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Buell 1125R shift lever is perfect.

https://st-paul-harley-davidson-buell.myshopify.com/collections/shifters/products/n0630-1am-genuine-buell-1125r-1125cr-shifter-lever-u9d

I know this because my bike had one on it when I got it, which I didn't know at the time was not the stock shifter, and then after my bike took a spill it bent the lever and I wanted to get an identical replacement, discovered this was the one by searching the part number stamped on the unit.

I have never used the stock shifter but I really dig this one, the adjustability is a major plus and it looks the part.

·
Registered
4 Posts
J'ai acheté mon KYB à un autre RAT pour environ 200,00 $. Ils basculent et vont particulièrement bien avec les ressorts d'œuvres Performance à l'avant.

·
Registered
4 Posts
[QUOTE = "combrak, post: 2004032437, member: 427970"]
J'ai acheté mon KYB à un autre RAT usa today protonmail pour environ 200,00 $. Ils basculent et vont particulièrement bien avec les ressorts d'œuvres Performance à l'avant.
[/CITATION]any answer !

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Does anyone know of any better rear calipers that just bolt on to the air cooled Bonneville T100? Mine needs replacing and was wondering if there was one that didn't seize every 10 minutes out there.....
Kawasaki has come to my rescue because they use the same Nissin 2 pot calliper Brake! The part in the link below is # 92015, it's a nut which cost me AUD$5.00. It helps retain the rear brake pad with the "C" bracket in the calliper, and they'll have in 2 weeks, Happy Days!

My Triumph dealer here in Australia doesn't sell the individual part, only the complete calliper for over AUD$800. and that would've taken 4-6 weeks. I love my Triumph, but geez they've gotta do better than that!

2009 Kawasaki KLX250SF (KLX250W9F) Front Brake | Babbitts Kawasaki Partshouse

201 - 206 of 206 Posts