Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

201 - 205 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ducati scrambler voltage regulator guard fits triumph scrambler 06-16.

I know because Apparently I ordered one by mistake and was pretty ticked until i compared images of both pieces. And alas its a perfect fit. I used all included hardware didn’t have to jerry rig anything. Best part is that it was $30 cheaper than the triumph version on revzilla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
OEM gauge interchange

Does anyone know if Thruxton gauges, speedo & tach, will work on an '05 America?? If so, what specific year Thruxtons would be donors?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Buell 1125R shift lever is perfect.

https://st-paul-harley-davidson-buell.myshopify.com/collections/shifters/products/n0630-1am-genuine-buell-1125r-1125cr-shifter-lever-u9d

I know this because my bike had one on it when I got it, which I didn't know at the time was not the stock shifter, and then after my bike took a spill it bent the lever and I wanted to get an identical replacement, discovered this was the one by searching the part number stamped on the unit.

I have never used the stock shifter but I really dig this one, the adjustability is a major plus and it looks the part.

·
Registered
4 Posts
J'ai acheté mon KYB à un autre RAT pour environ 200,00 $. Ils basculent et vont particulièrement bien avec les ressorts d'œuvres Performance à l'avant.

·
Registered
4 Posts
[QUOTE = "combrak, post: 2004032437, member: 427970"]
J'ai acheté mon KYB à un autre RAT usa today protonmail pour environ 200,00 $. Ils basculent et vont particulièrement bien avec les ressorts d'œuvres Performance à l'avant.
[/CITATION]any answer !

201 - 205 of 205 Posts