Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,
just wondering if the T300 series Trident and Thunderbird fuel tanks fit the Tiger? the frames look to be the same except for the minor bracket differences between the models.
Cheers, Trev.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey folks,
just wondering if the T300 series Trident and Thunderbird fuel tanks fit the Tiger? the frames look to be the same except for the minor bracket differences between the models.
Cheers, Trev.
Hi , just wondering if you got another Tank.. as thinking of doing something similar, have a whole in my 94 tiger's tank, and it's quite swollen from ethanol + plastics won't ever refit the same.. Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
As promised my new ish tank off a Trident 900 .. So excited when i won flea bay.. £55/ about $75..
Fits perfectly at the front , just will need some minor mods at the rear., all my tiger plastics are removed now.. this project is on lol.. hope to be ready for the spring good weather ?
20200208_211700.jpg
20200110_150704.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yo!
Iv been thinking about modding like this too!
How many gallons does that tank have the capacity to hold?

Cheers! oh...btw, here is another awesome one! ...Bonneville fuel-tank?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hiya.. sorry been busy hibernating lol..
Trident tank is massive, will hold plenty, reiceved a carb rubber kit before the lockdown ..and slash cut cans. Will get out in the garage..soon !
Really like your bonnie conversion:)
20200314_200400.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sweet! Do you plan to shorten the frame like the one pictured @ #4th post?
...a supercharger on the tiger would be a nice decoration, Do you think it would be a hassle to put on?
It's an exciting but expensive thought im playing with.
It certainly would cost a lot, BUT it would really give the old steamer some well deserved extra power.
Just a tiny little supercharger which contributes a 40-50 hp w o u l d b e A W E S O M E !
:sneaky:
Sweet dreams are made of this ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am self employed so not earning at present, so a supercharger is way off.. really just want to get it running before armageddon takes over.. i do like the bonnie tank and may have to get one..where did you find this pic?
Probably will cut the back end off a little, just not until seat / tank arrangement is sorted .
Take care.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts