Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
So what your saying crash is that if you could only ride one car forever it would be a giant weiner?????

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
On 2006-11-27 22:47, 24gt wrote:
So what your saying crash is that if you could only ride one car forever it would be a giant weiner?????
man that thing brings back memories! have you seen the 'new' one? it's blown. (no pun intend) :)

·
Registered
629 Posts
It would have to be this:

Dodge challenger

This would look sooo nice next to speedy in the garage. They're both badasses! :hammer:

Americans are clueless when it comes to designing bikes, but they sure know how to make cars! :-D

[ This message was edited by: premier on 2006-11-28 05:42 ]

·
Banned
798 Posts
I like three wheeled gismos too, but prefer the two wheels out front. Would seem to corner better.

kjazz

Aprilia Magnet

·
Registered
436 Posts
On 2006-11-28 05:41, premier wrote:
It would have to be this:

Dodge challenger

This would look sooo nice next to speedy in the garage. They're both badasses! :hammer:

Americans are clueless when it comes to designing bikes, but they sure know how to make cars! :-D
That Challenger gives me wood :)

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah.. most of you missed the whole point with your muscle cars. Sure, they're great cars but that's the problem, they're just "cars". Nothing about them could be remotely compared to a motorcycle. The Carver on the other hand is half car / half motorcycle, there's not too many "fully enclosed" motorcycles out there and even fewer cars that can actually "lean" into a corner like a motorcycle. That's why I thought the Carver had to be the ultimate vehicle because it was the best of both in one package.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
On 2006-11-28 08:19, bluesjeans wrote:
Ah.. most of you missed the whole point with your muscle cars...The Carver on the other hand is half car / half motorcycle...
Oooooh, you mean you want one of these...

Capt.

[ This message was edited by: Captain_Rat on 2006-11-28 09:32 ]

·
Registered
436 Posts
Need the traction up front, the Carver is set up all wrong.
The T REX runs large bore Kawasaki motors and will out corner any motorcycle made.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
On 2006-11-28 09:44, Dobieman wrote:
Need the traction up front, the Carver is set up all wrong.
The T REX runs large bore Kawasaki motors and will out corner any motorcycle made.
That's the first time I've heard of a T. Rex (outside of Jurassic Park) it kind of looks like a 3 wheeled go-cart. I'm not totally convinced 1 wheel in the back is better than 2. From the look of the videos I found at the T. Rex website that car looks to do a lot of "fishtailing" when under power.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts