Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
That was to funny..... :hihi: Steve was a great person.

·
Registered
979 Posts
He is the man and they even changed the name of the road his zoo is on to Steve Irwin Way.Now that's what i call having a influence on your community. :hammer:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Yeah. Great man to watch :) Gotta love the contrast between those two :-D Who's the girly man? :-D :-D

[ This message was edited by: premier on 2007-01-29 14:02 ]

·
Registered
204 Posts
Oh man, that was way too funny! It's sad that we lost him, at least he was doing what he loved.

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
He was a top bloke. I reckon 90% of the world`s population would recognise a picture of him and probably only 5% would recognise a picture of our Prime Minister!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I loved that Jay Leno found a hard core dude to pawn that sissy off on. I'm sure they were sitting in a meeting going "We need to put that little fairy intern together with the most manly man we can think of."
Hillarious

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Come 'er ya little fairy intern, wanna go fishing, I'll let ya be my best CHUM! :-D

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
Mmmmm - very "stimulating".

Just too funny for words, what a girl.

Mick :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
On 2007-01-29 14:31, welshrob wrote:
He was a top bloke. I reckon 90% of the world`s population would recognise a picture of him and probably only 5% would recognise a picture of our Prime Minister!
Worlds pop Rob? I reckon that applies to Oz :)

Seriously, a very passionate, committed man. A loss to all of us, the animals and his family sad to go so young......

Russ

1 - 19 of 19 Posts