Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was driving past a local store today I saw this shrinkwrapped bike. I only had my cellphone so I couldn't get a good pic.

It was 29 degrees F when I snapped the pic. Between the chilly temp and proper wrapping I suspect this bike will stay fresh indefinitely with very little freezer burn.

I'm pretty sure the victim's coworkers will regret leaving behind the handle they used to hold the shrinkwrap roll while wrapping the bike. It may be used to thump the crap out of them.

I did the same thing to a housemate's car many years back. It's always the best when they're in a hurry and have to peel the vehicle while getting more and more aggravated. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
As I was driving past a local store today I saw this shrinkwrapped bike. I only had my cellphone so I couldn't get a good pic.

It was 29 degrees F when I snapped the pic. Between the chilly temp and proper wrapping I suspect this bike will stay fresh indefinitely with very little freezer burn.

I'm pretty sure the victim's coworkers will regret leaving behind the handle they used to hold the shrinkwrap roll while wrapping the bike. It may be used to thump the crap out of them.

I did the same thing to a housemate's car many years back. It's always the best when they're in a hurry and have to peel the vehicle while getting more and more aggravated. :D

BOX CUTTER...easy fix. Don't ask me how I know that.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I've lived that one...My buddies saran wrapped my truck in the middle of the night. It was easy to get off with scissors, but it rained after they did it so the wrap was all wet...Bleh!
All in fun tho, so nobody died. :)

MP

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'd rather have that then the paint i found on my windows at the end of school last year. Little bits of paint are STILL on there 8 months after. :mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts