Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to express my deepest appreciation for all of you around the world who had good wishes and said prayers for my partner Steve. Prayers were answered in that Steve fought long enough for his family and friends to be at his side and tell him we loved him before he passed on.
If a memorium fund is set up I will let you all know as soon as I know. Please take a moment for Steve's family.
Mahalo,

Dale

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Dale, my deepest condolences to all who knew and loved Steve. I'm sure his service didn't, and will not go un-noticed. All of his friends and family remain in our prayers. :(

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Oh man, I'm so sorry. Not much to say but hang in there and keep us posted.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
It pains me to hear that news. Heart felt condolences to his family and friends. :(

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Dale, I'm very sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Steve's family.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Thats a shame. Blessed be.

·
Super Moderator
21,828 Posts
Words of course cannot even begin to make up for the loss to you, his friend and moreso, his family. Tragic loss for them - his pain was relatively short, theirs (& yours) will surely endure much longer.
I hope as time passes the memories are all good & keep him alive, especially with the children.
My sincere condolences.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Men! You guys are pretty freakin' awesome!

Ride On!!!!!!! I am.

I have been passing on to the family how you folks from all over have been thinking of them and praying for them. My other partner who was injured in the crash is having a tough time mentally. He is questioning wether to come back to the bikes. I keep telling him he has to come and protect me. I hope it works.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hey Dale, thats the worst news. On behalf of all riders, of all bikes, here in Western Australia, sincerest condolences to you and his friends and family.

·
Registered
583 Posts
am very sorry for the loss, i don't know if it helps or not, but for me i know that someday i will definetly return to the earth, and i know there is no point in fearing it. my sincerest condolances for you and family, if there is anything i can do let me know.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts