Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[url="http://
" TARGET="_blank">[/url]

·
Registered
973 Posts
OMG. Good thing there was'nt anybody standing in front of it. Dont know who the bigger dipshti is, the kid for wrecking it or the dad for lettin him drive it. :mad:

·
Registered
711 Posts
I just got sick, what a waste. Kick the kids arse and then the ol mans. Lucky but dumb MFs. Too easy for somebody to have been a hood ornament. Reminds me of other owners of bikes and other high performance vehicles. Some have way too much money/credit and way too little ability. Did look like pop had a nice set of old and new Mustangs, wonder if he'll let his little stud drive the repaired/replaced car. :knkknk: :knkknk: :knkknk: :knkknk: :knkknk: :knkknk:

·
Registered
583 Posts
hahahahaha ahahhhahahahahaahaha ahhaahahahahahahaahhaahahahahaha ahahahahhaahhah ahahah a haah ha ah h ahahahahahaa ha ah ah a ha a :brk: :brk: :brk: :brk: :brk: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :jest: :jest: :jest: :jest:

that's what you get, he'll remember that day for the rest of his life.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Not a good way to start off your reputation with insurance companies, kid...

I feel sorry for the wife who has to deal with both of those morons.

·
Registered
484 Posts
That family obviously has more money than brains. I hope the old man keeps the kid away from that '66! :-D :-D

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Brakes? Brakes? We don't need no stinkin' brakes.
(Oh. Sorry, 1050 owners.)

Or if you prefer . . .

brev-i-cau'date having a short caudal appendage

·
Registered
637 Posts
Seeing that kid is a good argument for birth control, or if he's already born, euthanasia.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts