Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Kudos to that guy!! He can ride!! Anybody can rip wheelies and do stoppies on a light, high horsepower bike. It's nice to see someone ride a 500lb two wheeled tractor like it's a trials bike.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Harleys are not bad bikes. They are what they are, and obviously a whole lot of people are attracted to what they are (and the "lifestyle" they represent, although most would be mortified if they knew the lifestyle in its entirety).

For the most part, I'm not, although if I was going to ride from here to Alaska, I'd take an FLH Ultra Classic over a Rocket any day.

·
Registered
646 Posts
He makes feel ashamed for being near-tallentless on a bike made to do exactly what he was doing with that 500LB flexible beast. Maybe I should go back to givin' strippers dollars...or practice.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yes Cheap even a yellow one is *****!

·
Registered
215 Posts
read my signature. No seriously, they are not that bad. Its the idiots on them, and their engineers that suck!

·
Registered
114 Posts
that dude must have some crazy sprockets in that bike. a guy around me with a cbr949 stunt bike can do all sorts of tricks. i am very impressed by guys with that kind of balance and ability.

·
Registered
583 Posts
yeah you said it,, crazy sprockets, but still, that guy rocks,, and on the girl harley,

rude--you know i'm offering lessons.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Evel Knievel did a lot of crazy stupid sh¥te on a Sportster. Of course, it was because HD paid him to do so. In his own words, he pronounced his preference to the Triumph due to it's superior suspension, lighter weight, and better performance. Triumph just wasn't forking over the cash the way HD was in the AMF days, when Harley was desperate for some good advertising.

On that note, yeah. That guy has some crazy skillz.

:???: Bum rides? :???:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts