Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

New to the Forum and new to triumphs. Just bought a 2002 tiger 955i and was wondering if anybody had an electronic copy of the original owners manual. I bought the $160 service manual from the shop but would love the owners manual to get familiar with the bike.

Thanks
Kjorven

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I've uploaded one (Mod deleted - breaches copyright) it's for the cast wheel model but essentially the same. I originally downloaded it from the Triumph site but it seems they only keep items for current models, which is a shame.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Don't you love it? It's that opening warning about cleaning which I first read in my own Tiger's handbook that put me off ever considering buying a new Triumph.

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
Gents, sorry to rain on you, but posting copyright material breaches the AUP.

This doesn't stop you from using a PM if providing information on a specific topic.

It's OK for Triumph to post it, because they own the material. So have left EvilBetty's link.

kjorven, welcome to the forum! Enjoy your new toy....

Mick :cool:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Apologies for the copyright thing - I assumed that as Triumph allow you to download then they were giving it away.....

And as I said I thought it wasn't available from them any more.

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
Ian, that's cool mate, they do give it away and you would assume it's OK. However this site's owners aren't affiliated and they get hauled out on the smallest of infringements, so better safe than sorry.

The good thing about all this is that there are so many Tiger owners prepared to help others out for stuff, keep it up guys, but if you're unsure if it's OK to post, just PM Jim or I and we'll find out.

Mick :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts