Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well spotted! As it's in the '67 colour scheme of my first Bonnie I just had to get one!

·
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Kevin,

my bank wont accept the transaction.
no paypal available.
The Amazon seller isn't Amazon UK itself, can you contact him/her/them to see if you can buy direct using PayPal?

Or the sign's available from an eBay UK seller - NEVER UNDERESTIMATE AN OLD MAN WITH A CLASSIC TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLE METAL SIGN. | eBay? Could well be the same seller as both Amazon and eBay say the seller's in the Nottingham area.

Or I've a PayPal account; happy to to weigh mine when it arrives, buy another and send it to you?

Hth.

Regards,

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hi Kevin,

The Amazon seller isn't Amazon UK itself, can you contact him/her/them to see if you can buy direct using PayPal?

Or the sign's available from an eBay UK seller - NEVER UNDERESTIMATE AN OLD MAN WITH A CLASSIC TRIUMPH MOTORCYCLE METAL SIGN. | eBay? Could well be the same seller as both Amazon and eBay say the seller's in the Nottingham area.

Or I've a PayPal account; happy to to weigh mine when it arrives, buy another and send it to you?

Hth.

Regards,
****, stuart, thank you. let me see whether i can find a way to get them to take my money.

i truly appreciate the offer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts