Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I missed my CB so much I've ordered J & M CB http://www.jmcorp.com/SeeProducts.asp?PF=24
with plugs for a GPS etc. (All my riding buddies have CBs) also putting some strip LEDs for run/stop/turn on the back of the bags with a quick disconnect and doing the kit for the stock turn signals turn em red for stop/turn/run. should have everything by next week. Finally got my plug adapters so I can plug in my heated jacket/gloves etc when riding the rocket as well as my HD, that will be nice.

·
Registered
22 Posts
if you don't mind me asking.... what did you wind up spending for the J+M? .... it seems like 600 or 700 bucks for a CB radio and headset is a little steep.... am I missing something or is this really how much this stuff costs? I really want a pair of these for me and the missus but I don't know about spending $1400 just to hear the wife tell me to slow down....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have headsets in my 3/4 helmet and my full face so all I had to do was order the CB $300 and the lower cord for both headsets. So my total cost will be about $1000.00 for the CB, lower cord, lights & turn signal kit, everything including installation. Don't need the intercom since my loving spouse doesnt ride anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts