Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey everyone, im anthone.
i am currently going to begin production-if you can call it that-on a bonneville T100 50th anniversary mockup with a few upgrades and stuff and i thought it would be fairly tasty to make a video clip of the overhaul process. i already have the general idea/theme of the video in mind but i would like some peoples input on the music i could possibly incorporate into the clip. ALSO, i would like any cool ideas you may have, had or always wished were caught on video for entertainment or knowledge. i plan on cutting and editing to place it into youtube for our viewing pleasure.

i already have some pretty horrific videos on youtube if you want to waste your life and take a look. otherwise, i would like ALL ideas because majority of the people on here are pretty awesome, and although i may not capture or be able to use all the ideas, i would like to think i am creating this in mind for us proud Triumph owners who are healthily obsessed with our wonderful motorsizzles and your contribution would be greatly appreciated and very well placed.

http://www.youtube.com/user/imwatersoluable

p.s. im already leaning towards something music-wise from The Hives

p.s.s. oh yeah, please dont blast me on ratings if u peep the clips on youtube, trust me-i know they could be better. lol.

reply away!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Stevie Ray Vaughn's version of "Voodoo Chile - Slight Return" or maybe Freddie King's "Hideaway".

And yes, I'm a fan of blues guitar....

·
Registered
453 Posts
The best to you Anthone. The Yardbirds, Stevie Ray, Ludwig van or Bach. They are all good. I Thank you for the product evaluations.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Survivors by the Kinks, Here's the opening line. the perfect motorcycle song.
See Johnny Thunder sitting on his motorbike
Riding along the highway,
Rock and Roll songs from the nineteen-fifties
Buzzing around in his brain.
Mike

·
Registered
474 Posts
British surf music from the early 60s, the stuff they play on the cult of cafe videos PLEASE NO HIVES.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
When I think of vintage Triumphs, as in the 60's machines, I think of the Beach Boys: sunshine, summer, lazy days, cool nights cruising.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LMAO, i LIKE this song. and the vid cracks me up. guy can dance!

thanks em dot. thanks for the comp too =)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
British surf music from the early 60s, the stuff they play on the cult of cafe videos PLEASE NO HIVES.
DrX. The Hives it is! lol. jk.
im getting some cool stuff from everyone thorugh PM's as well, so im sure ill have a couple tracks laced through the whole video. and if your lucky, ill squeeze in some HIVES-and ill credit you with the idea.
=)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When I think of vintage Triumphs, as in the 60's machines, I think of the Beach Boys: sunshine, summer, lazy days, cool nights cruising.
davidc, what do you think of Dont Worry Baby by the beach boys? maybe as an exit song???

beach boys=GOOD IDEA

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
need to have some late 50'ies stuff too.
Check out Bill Haley's "Harlem Nocturne" , a very cool instrumental.

Also, Link Wrays "Rumble" is a killer tune.

Something with the Who maybe? - the mods vs rockers etc.

·
Registered
474 Posts
DrX. The Hives it is! lol. jk.
im getting some cool stuff from everyone thorugh PM's as well, so im sure ill have a couple tracks laced through the whole video. and if your lucky, ill squeeze in some HIVES-and ill credit you with the idea.
=)
Do your movie project a favor and put some OLD Kid Rock (first two CDs) in it, and credit me with that.:icon_drink::beerchug::laughhard:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do your movie project a favor and put some OLD Kid Rock (first two CDs) in it, and credit me with that.:icon_drink::beerchug::laughhard:
lmao. ok man, which ones ur favorite would u say? or the most ass kicking track?

im still crediting u with the hives tho. FOR SURE. kid rock too tho.

·
Registered
209 Posts
The Byrds - wasn't born to follow era or maybe 8 miles high or something with the great Clarence White playing guitar - songs from Sweetheart of the Rode album - Even early Dylan - like a rolling stone or stuff from the period he rode triumphs.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Anything by Brian Jonestown Massacre.
Also "ride" by the Dandy Warhols. Check it out on youtube. The video is probably close to what you're looking for.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts