Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about this crank bushing? It is all brass and about 1/3 the price of original. You can see it on ebay. Item number: 120376916663

Attachments

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
i buy alot of stuff from Ray and Gina aka queeng . you're good to go on this item , however it's only @ $10-15 discount from suppliers .

Cheers , Woody

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should have been a little more specific on my post. Has anyone used one of these? What my concern is, will this solid brass construction bearing/bushing give good service? It is quiet different from the original item. Given a choice ,which type would you prefer?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
ahhhhhhhh , sorry .

ya know i'm not really sure . mine's the steel with the insert and haven't yet ordered a replacement , but see most suppliers selling the solid "special alloy" bearing bronze or whatever .

if you want the steel with insert , there's one on ebay right now http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0330818324&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT&viewitem=

i'm not sure if the solid was something the factory went to for replacements or if it's strictly an aftermarket thing .

cheers , Woody

1 - 4 of 4 Posts