Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1161 - 1180 of 1197 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Definitely a weekend to mark on the calendar Alan.
And it gets better !

As organizers of the Grand Bend's Vintage Bike Festival, we are so pleased to add The Troublemakers Rockabilly Band to our lineup.

http://www.troublemakersrock.com/Music.html

Open a new Window while you continue to check out their original 'Rockabilly' sounds.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
It's snowing out again right now, but I got my Thruxton out of winter storage for the season and got to put a few good kms on it yesterday between Ariss & Cambridge. Hopefully a less snowy April is just around the corner :)

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Went for a great ride today up through Horning's Mill, Terra Nova and Mansfield with Beefy.

Walked out of a restaurant because it was way too expensive, actually felt kind of cool - like doing a dine & dash, and then we ate each other's subs by mistake at a Subway - how the heck did that happen anyway?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi guys, I have been RAT member for a few years. Its hard to find local people into the bikes we love. I had to buy all my parts from guys in the states when I wanted to add-on or change. I have parts from my 2013 Scrambler in the Classifieds and I live in Ontario. Just a heads up. Thanks. Celtic88

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up Celtic88.

Where did you get those black, braced handlebars?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Always liked that scramble bar look and feel.
I mounted the handlebars off a wrecked Honda CL450 on my Suzuki T500, rather than the clip-ons and a top half fairing, for a season or two when I was touring around Northern Ontario in the mid 1970's.
Good times on the back roads and fire trails.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Anyone heading to Port Dover tomorrow?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Ended up having to work unfortunately.
I've never been to Port Dover on a 13th ride, Beefy and I have been there a couple of times while we were exploring the Lake Erie shoreline, was really hoping to get there this year on the big day.
Oh well, maybe next year.

·
Registered
669 Posts
That's too bad Alan. It should be well attended this year, as the weather is decent and it's the only Friday 13th this year. I normally avoid it, but my kid brother has never been and wanted me to go along.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'll be there, but not until later in the afternoon. Probably around 2:00. Look for the guy on the silver Sprint GT...

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Anyone riding to Paris this weekend for the Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group rally?

I'm hoping to go on Saturday to check out all the great old bikes.

1161 - 1180 of 1197 Posts