Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
You could try this mob.....
carbonuk.net/shop

Guess it all depends where you live.

·
Super Moderator
4,756 Posts
Unfortunately Triumphs aren't like Jap bikes where there are several large aftermarket manufacturers making parts for them and several stores selling their products giving you the option to buy the same aftermarket product cheaper at one store or another.

Triumph aftermarket parts seem to be frequently sold exclusively online by either the manufacturer or the one exclusive online store. It makes it really hard to shop for aftermarket parts. Pretty much if you find something that is non OEM you may only have the choice to buy it from the one location.

If you're not necessarily looking for a deal and just want a list of aftermarket part manufacturers for the Street Triple do a search there are already several good threads that deal with that topic.

·
Registered
379 Posts
British Customs all the way!!! Sean and Alex at BC know what they are doing and all about the Street Triple.....they have loads of parts for the bike too

·
Registered
34 Posts
online parts dealers

Where do you all get your parts?
Do they usually have what you need in stock?
How long does it take to get them?
I'm mostly asking this for the US, but all are welcome. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
bikebandit is probably the most popular, but be prepared to wait. They quote 10 days to get the part from Triumph and then whatever it takes to get the part from them to you.

If you are looking for aftermarket parts, its a crap shoot. Some places have quite an inventory, some don't.

·
Registered
4 Posts
OEM Parts

Hello all,
Looking for an online site that carries '09 triple R oem parts and service manual. Had my fall last week and the dealer says the warehouse is back ordered on parts. I'm going through withdrawl not riding, any suggestions are appreciated.

Cheers,
Peter in Calgary

·
Registered
9 Posts
The best way to get parts is to find a good local dealer, you'll save money in the long run. I'm very much into supporting my dealer by ordering stuff from them and best of all they match or come close to online prices. Just ask! :)
Yeah sure, they bust my balls when I work on my bike but it's part of the fun and saved my ass many time! :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
There is only 1 Triumph dealer in my city (850,000 people), next nearest is almost 200 kms away. My dealer is also BMW, Ducati, and Kawasaki, and surprised me today with a quote of only $20 Cdn for both sets of rear wheel bearings for my KLR. Guess they remember how ratty is my KLR - time to get some mud on my STripleR. ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Race Tech stuff

In case anyone is interested Race Tech's website now has emulators, springs (fork & shock) listings for o9 Street Triples (non R). Yea !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts