Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a short ride on my 07 Triumph Sprint starting about 1 minute from my driveway going up the Mt Dandenong tourist road from Montrose to just past the Fiveways carpark in Kalorama. The exhaust is (as usual) my IXIL system without baffles. I was a very good boy Mr Plod.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqzp7Hwa3mk

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure what the number is, only that it's the TOR tune for the 07 model.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have road envy...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Two of my brothers live on that road. One at Ferny Creek and the other in Tremont. What colour is your sprint? Hopefully it's not black because if they saw you riding past without calling in there'd be hell to pay!

Well done on the video by the way. :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The best color of all.. tornado red of course. We just let the guys with the blue ones think they're the fastest (it keeps em happy and no one wants to see them cry):D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just wondering of you could put a pic up of your camera equipment an mounting? This is one of the better shot videos I've seen.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Great road. it looks like the pavement is smooth and nice to ride on. Lucky duck. :) Great vid.

·
Registered
8,112 Posts
Great vid RoB. You were a good boy weren't you??

That is an excellent road. I used to ride it when I lived in Melbourne. :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Nice vid!

Excellent video and the ixils sound nice & crisp.

Looks like a great road to ride when you know it well. The trees & banks look close to the road though - a good incentive to get it right!

All in all I'm pretty envious especially as the road surface looks racetrack smooth............enjoy!

You can see how generous spirited we blue sprint owners are - even if you have a slower red one!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts