Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At one time I posted about a cafe sporster that my friend is building, it is now at my house and we are going to finish it. A couple of pics for you guys.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Sharp, clean lines on that V-twin. I'm sure its got the power to back up the look too!

·
Premium Member
11,832 Posts
I remember seeing that bike a few months ago, and ever since then I've wanted a cafe sportster.

I like the black wheels, the raw tank, and the gold chain. What color will the tail section be, black?

Looks great!

Keep us updated!

[ This message was edited by: sweatmachine on 2006-12-08 08:33 ]

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Gonna look great. If you're looking for painting suggestions, I'd go with Harley orange on the tank and seat. That will contrast nicely with all the black.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
His stock tank was the orange.... This one is aluminum, and will be polished. He has big plans that I am not going to spoil, but I will continue to update this thread... I need to make a list of all the mods he's done.

·
Registered
20 Posts
On 2006-12-08 12:46, cafe666 wrote:
His stock tank was the orange.... This one is aluminum, and will be polished. He has big plans that I am not going to spoil, but I will continue to update this thread... I need to make a list of all the mods he's done.
I cant wait to see the finished product....looks great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts