Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been dreaming of a black sprint for years and as fate would have it 09 model in black. I rang the dealer in Darwin and he tried to tell me 20 grand AUS was really good price and he was doing me a 'deal' by throwing in the panniers for free. I told him to get serious and get back to me with something better since im paying cash and will be getting plenty of new gear at the same time.

Leads me to ask, how much did ozzy members pay for their sprint? Everything seems to cost more in darwin

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Sounds a bit suss to me....

Hello Goose;

I had dinner with a Victorian regional Triumph dealer a couple of nights back...he said that the current pricing on the Sprint ST is $14,990 plus on road costs, with panniers free as there is a special on at the moment. So, I would find it hard to believe that it would cost any more than about $17,000 on road, and that would include any freight charges to the NT!:eek:

Even if you went for the ABS version, I could not see it costing more than $18,500 on road.

Mmmm....a bit suss, methinks...:confused:

also...a big welcome to the forum!

Cheers

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im deployed so everything is through email, The dealer in cairns has quoted a lot less so i might be getting from them then get it sent up.
I heard the price is expected to go down given the current financial woes.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Goose Patrol

Went into the local dealer yesterday to price a new Sprint, they are doing a run out deal on the 2008 models

Sprint ST (non abs) $14,990 + plus on road (approx $1,400 in VIC)
Sprint ST (abs) $16,590 + plus on road (approx $1,400 in VIC)

Paniers come as standard on the bike.

That was $1,600 off the non ABS and $750 off the abs orthe 2009 prices

1 - 8 of 8 Posts