Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm on the Tug Hill. tug hill snow - Google Search
I Ride the Adirondacks,St. Lawrence,Finger Lakes,and Southern Tier. Short but AWESOME riding season.

JJ
I Just checked your linkie... WOW! Now that's snow... I'll (probably) never complain about our measly levels of snow again! Well, I might... actually I probably will.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
It was 52*F at 7:30 this morning when I rode into town for my morning coffee and BS session. Highs in the 70's and 80's for the week. I should be able to deal with it ok.

·
Registered
591 Posts
It was 35F on the south coast of England this morning, that's a bout 2C and the rest of the week looks pretty much the same, I'm not going to try to deal with that.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Unusually warm and they're calling for 4 days of rain.
At least it's not that miserable white stuff.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Mid February and no snow cover at all in the greater Boston area. The groundhog is calling for an early Spring. Let's hope he's right.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Got the Tiger out for a one hour joy ride today.
It felt great to be out riding again instead of putting along inside of a little box on wheels.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
I shaved my beard off today, robins are congregating here in Central Pennsyltucky and the yard is full of blooming crocus flower so decent riding weather will soon be here!
Can I get a hallelujiah?

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Amen to that,. I also have that " spring is coming " feeling here in NY. The light in the sky is starting to get bluer. The Hudson river is clear of ice and looking blue also. I took my Bonneville around the block on its brand new Michelin tires. It was too cold and with sand and those new tires it fishtailed on me. I'll wait a little bit.

·
Registered
11,466 Posts
Hurry, Spring!!!
This was the first winter in a long time that I didn't ride to work almost every day when the roads were dry (usually at least 2 or 3 days a week). Unfortunately this winter It either snowed or rained or a combination of both almost every day. Today however I got to rider. First ride this year. Great weather: sunny and +5* C.
Spring is just around the corner up here!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
That old Bonnie looks great.
The yard was full of yellow jackets this morning going to town on the crocus flowers which was a real surprise.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
The Norton gathering is a good show. Nice old bikes, not just Nortons or British. Guzzi, Ducati, Yamaha 2 strokes, Airheads, etc.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Winter seems to be relenting here. The storms of the past couple of weeks have gone and the sun came out today and the wind dropped so I even managed a small ride out on the Thruxton, although quite often British winters don't throw their worst weather out until the very end so there's time yet for more shitty weather.

·
Premium Member
2,372 Posts
We've just had a mini snowstorm, then it cleared up to blue skies and everything melted, then it snowed again. Better be bloody sunny at the weekend.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts