Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

OKC THUNDERbird

453 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  tommyturbo2 
#1 ·
Hello,

I am the proud owner of a beautiful 2002 Triumph Thunderbird. This bike is as beautiful today as the day it originally rolled out of the dealership. The care and attention given to this bike is extraordinary.
I just sold a Moto Guzzi California Vintage and thought my motorcycling days were behind me. Guess I underestimated the powerful pull of a Triumph. I have always admired Triumphs and feel very privileged to own one. Also, I look forward to accessing this forum for assistance.

gefra

#4 ·
Welcome Aboard!

GEFra1: I'm sure you've heard Welcome aboard before, from your military days! You'll find this forum is great. Be sure to check out the classic and vintage forum on the Hinkley Triples. Also, go to www.ratokc and sign on with our local rat pack. I've forwarded your email info to our pack co-leader, also known as Tigger. He'll be contacting you and get you on the email list for upcoming events, as well as on the spur of the moment rides. Cheers! tommyturbo2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.