Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My triumph trophy 1996 twin head light models oil warning light is not coming on ,on start up i have checked the bulb and that is working can any one tell me where the oil pressure switch is on the bike i have had a look but can only see a black and red wire goig into the right hand side engine casing on the right hand side of the bike ,but no pressure switch any ideas where it could be

cheers beaper :confused:

·
Registered
13 Posts
pressure switch

Hi

My triumph trophy 1996 twin head light models oil warning light is not coming on ,on start up i have checked the bulb and that is working can any one tell me where the oil pressure switch is on the bike i have had a look but can only see a black and red wire goig into the right hand side engine casing on the right hand side of the bike ,but no pressure switch any ideas where it could be

cheers beaper :confused:
if your oil filler is on the left side of the engine,look at the bottom of the engine,back of the sump,just in front of the exhaust balance pipe.if you have an oil level inspection glass on the left side the switch is right by it. greybeard.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oil presuure swith on trophy

Thanks mate much appreciated , i had a look and found the switch as you mentioned behind the sump ,turns out that the guy who had the bike before has put on the wrong switch as the spade connector is not connected because it is a bullet connection thatit needs, once again cheers for the reply,

beaper :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts