Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I had a bit of a read through this before I posted, to be honest it made me more confused but thanks anyway.(y)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'm in Swindon , but get all over on the bike , the West bay to Weymouth road is a good'n , up over the top overlooking Chesil Beach and down through Abbotsbury .
I've had many a beach party back in the day at Abbotsbury, a few of us from Dorchester, Weymouth and Bridport used to meet up there. I haven't been to Swindon for ages either, I used to get up there during the 90's when I drove for a living, had great fun on the magic roundabout. I get up to Chippenham quite often though, mother 'n' law lives there:oops:

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've had many a beach party back in the day at Abbotsbury, a few of us from Dorchester, Weymouth and Bridport used to meet up there. I haven't been to Swindon for ages either, I used to get up there during the 90's when I drove for a living, had great fun on the magic roundabout. I get up to Chippenham quite often though, mother 'n' law lives there:oops:
I failed my first driving test , due to the magic roundabout when I was 17 :) A few of the folk I ride with are from Chip'nam and thereabouts .

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I failed my first driving test , due to the magic roundabout when I was 17 :) A few of the folk I ride with are from Chip'nam and thereabouts .
I would imagine that roundabout could be a real pain to navigate during a driving test, sod that. I can't remember the name of the part where my in laws live, I'm so used to going there I can do it in my sleep, I just know it's near a pub next to a small Tesco express somewhere on Calne side.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts