Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

141 - 160 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
We should ride sometime. Do you know about Euro Bike Night at Hofbrau Haus? 2nd and 4th Tuesdays (I think). I've only been once this year, but I'll be riding my new (2007) S3 there soon.
Sounds good. I know about it but I usually forget or something comes up. I literally drive by it daily. I just need to put reminders on my calendar because it would make the most sense to ride that day vs going home first then coming back.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey gang, I'm the proud new owner of a mostly stock 1999 Triumph Legend TT, but doing a total rebuild over the winter and changing a few things.

I have just recently joined this forum and am exploring all that it has to offer. I was reading the past posts in here and I have to say, I would be interested in being part of a pack.

I'm on the east side of Cleveland and ride as much as family life allows. Mostly to work and back for now but I'm looking to go on actual rides. If anyone has any good route suggestions in this area, please share. I 'd also love to meet up with other Triumph riders. Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Good to hear from another Buckeye. I'm down in Wooster and often ride with folks from North Canton, and Akron. Riding east of Canton or to the south of route 30 is always good. Don't forget about the Hooligans in the Hills rally for Triumph riders that we have every spring!

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Another Clevelander

Currently in North Olmsted. Me and a couple buddies had a great ride around Chagrin River on Sunday. Between the Chagrin River, Cuyahoga River, and Rocky River parks I think Cleveland is about the best place in America! Oh yeah and Lake Erie. Nice to have beaches/swimming/fishing/etc on the North Coast of America as some radio station used to say.

I'd love to meet new people, pm me or something we'll have to try to get everyone together or something. I have kegs on tap and a pretty private backyard for autumn [cooking purposes only] campfires/partying. I have a decent garage for working on bikes. And SOMETIMES, sometimes, I actually get to ride! :surprise:

Here's my new pile of problem$$s, 2006 Honda F4i. My '99 Trophy is leaking gas and is on the chopping block to pull the carbs and rebuild. My '86 CB650sc suddenly had no clutch last time I rode it, mc/slave rebuild kits on the way. It was awesome to have a backup bike, now I'm thinking I need more backup bikes! :smile2:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Well RATs it that time of year again. The Hooligans in the Hills rally dedicated to Triumph enthusiasts will again be held at Salt Fork State Park which is just east of Cambridge. Folks are beginning to sign up. More information is at www.hooligansinthehills.com or go to the Hooligans in the Hills Facebook page. If you do the latter be sure to scroll down through the feed.

Perhaps it would be a good opportunity to discuss the possibility of a RAT pack in NE Ohio. I know that Carl at NODT would be supportive.

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well RATs it that time of year again. The Hooligans in the Hills rally dedicated to Triumph enthusiasts will again be held at Salt Fork State Park which is just east of Cambridge. Folks are beginning to sign up. More information is at www.hooligansinthehills.com or go to the Hooligans in the Hills Facebook page. If you do the latter be sure to scroll down through the feed.

Perhaps it would be a good opportunity to discuss the possibility of a RAT pack in NE Ohio. I know that Carl at NODT would be supportive.
A NE Ohio Rat Pack sounds great! - Carl and his NODT staff are awesome.

The wife & I were looking forward to our first Hooligans Rally this year but we have a son graduating from college and another graduating from high school right around those dates so we'll have to try for next year.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ugh. I was all set to make plans to do this and then realized I already have something going on that weekend. Have fun Hooligans. Will catch you next year for sure.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Slyster - too bad you can't make it! Reschedule your other event????

Ranger Rick - hope to see you there! It's a good time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Slyster - too bad you can't make it! Reschedule your other event????
I wish. I doubt they would reschedule the Cleveland Marathon/Half Marathon for me. I'm training for the half. I'll be covering some distance too, just not as much or as quickly. lol.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Trailering my bike to Hooligans (Taking the pooch) I think a get together to talk about a NEO RAT pack would be great. I live in Tallmadge 10 Mins from NODT if anyone wants to toss something in my car for the trip down there let me know be happy to do that as space allows.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
KJQ -

Are you headed to NODT Saturday for their annual open house? I'm be up there in the afternoon, sometime between 1 and 1:30. I'll be wearing my red Triumph hat with white lettering (unless I forget to wear it).

Is anyone else headed up?

Dan

·
Registered
238 Posts
Bummer! I have non-cancelable plans for the Hooligans. Again!
I’m interested in a RAT pack.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am in for Hooligans! Booked my room today for all three nights. A buddy with a Tiger 800 will be joining us as well.

This will probably be my first overnight with my new to me Bonnie Special Edition. Should be sorted out by then. Looking forward to it.

Rick G

141 - 160 of 201 Posts