Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
201 - 214 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Looking rain free for most of day. What time you headed out?

Rick G
412-491-4511

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Not sure yet. Where are you located and where do you normally ride? I know there are some nice country roads south of me between Wadsworth and Millersburg. I have riden back roads all the way down to Columbus to Iron Pony Motorsorts.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Meeting another RAT at Noon today at the Waco Market on 43 just south of Route 30 in Canton.

Join us if you can.

Rick G
412-491-4511 Cell

·
Premium Member
1999 Trophy 1200, 2007 Speed Triple
52 Posts
Hey Rick! I'm in North Olmsted. You happen to know of any mechanics around us that work on older models? I have a 1961 T110 Tiger that I can't get to kick over.
I'm in NO too. The only way I can think of to find someone is Phil Waters the owner of Cleveland Moto. Check out their podcast on youtube to get a feel for the personalities involved. If you just call the shop and say "can you work on my 1961 whatever" I'm sure the answer would be no, but these guys know a lot of the local people if you can talk to the right person. Also I'll ask my buddy who is the biggest Triumph fan I know if he knows anyone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in NO too. The only way I can think of to find someone is Phil Waters the owner of Cleveland Moto. Check out their podcast on youtube to get a feel for the personalities involved. If you just call the shop and say "can you work on my 1961 whatever" I'm sure the answer would be no, but these guys know a lot of the local people if you can talk to the right person. Also I'll ask my buddy who is the biggest Triumph fan I know if he knows anyone.
Thanks. I bought the bike a few months ago. It was strictly a show bike and I'm having a hard time getting it to kick over

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hey Rick! I'm in North Olmsted. You happen to know of any mechanics around us that work on older models? I have a 1961 T110 Tiger that I can't get to kick over.
Sorry, but I do not. Good luck!

Rick G

201 - 214 of 214 Posts