Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<=============================looky! :-D

I'm no longer team owner, so guess I have to go back to work race'n you fellers. :razz: Nut'n like a vintage 1050 speed triple! :-D So who is gonna take over as THE team owner? :wink: :-D

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On 2006-12-04 15:42, graciejohn2 wrote:
Does SOTP stand for: Stupid Off Topic Posts???

:hammer:

JOHN
yep! :-D I thought everyone knew that? :hammer: :-D

[ This message was edited by: cheapbastard on 2006-12-04 15:48 ]

·
Registered
919 Posts
Didn't you just hit Team Owner just a few months ago? It takes 900 Stupid Of Topic Posts to move up. How do you get any work done?

What are you going to do once you hit the hundred thousand mark? Retired Legend ranges from 7501 to 100000. After that you will have to register a new member name and start over!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
On 2006-12-04 17:04, Limey wrote:
cheaps computer room.

LOL! He/she doesn't have the time or motivation to get rid of all that garbage properly, but they've got a comb sitting on the desk?

I guess they've got their webcam pointed away from that corner of the room, lol.

[ This message was edited by: kuhlka on 2006-12-04 17:34 ]

·
Registered
591 Posts
On 2006-12-04 15:42, graciejohn2 wrote:
Does SOTP stand for: Stupid Off Topic Posts???

:hammer:

JOHN
Naaaaaw, he's old, remeber? It means Stopped Off To Pee. Is that why you like "yeller" so much, Cheap?
:razz: :hammer:

·
Registered
172 Posts
[/quote]

Naaaaaw, he's old, remeber? It means Stopped Off To Pee. Is that why you like "yeller" so much, Cheap?
:razz: :hammer:
[/quote]

Niiiiice! :-D

·
Registered
969 Posts
I really think that I have been in that room.... I should take pictures of some of the houses I have to go in.

My guess is that Shawn will have to make some more titles, I don't think he ever expected anyone to post that much.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
They nisspelled the word STOP. (please)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts