Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched for about an hour already so please don't flame me.

I bought two of these gel coated waved union jack decals ( they are NOT stickers ) for my last sprint and I'd like another set.

I have a part number but my dealer thinks its the wrong one.

T3900074 is the part number I have but when he pulls it up it says its a metal part for a different bike.

Anyone have any idea on what bike these decals are made for and what the triumph part number is?

I paid 11 dollars a decal, i remember that clearly!

Thanks,

Kory

Attachments

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hi Kory,

Can't help you on the decal number, however could you tell me where you got the second frame slder? The one that's behind the the one in the fairing.

Looks pretty cool, and I would definatly put it on mine.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Hey Kory:

I just looked at your bike again- the gel stickers I bought are NOT the wave- style, but they look very nice just the same...

denoose

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Kory,

Can't help you on the decal number, however could you tell me where you got the second frame slder? The one that's behind the the one in the fairing.

Looks pretty cool, and I would defiantly put it on mine.
I'll PM you on this topic as your post is off topic.

--Kory

To everyone else, thanks for trying, yes that part number matches the square union jacks but as you can see mine are waved.

And I'm positive mine are OEM Triumph made as I remember buying them in a bag with a triumph part number on it.

--Kory

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Bruce you're saying he has these exact decals hanging on the wall?

--Kory
Kory
I can't make out the exact flag pattern in your photos and you yourself only have a part number that doesn't match up with anything.
You might be able to phone(he used to open at 10;00am) and email Kieth Moore a close-up of the flag and see if he can match it without getting into vintage part numbers. Or he might be able to give you more leads.
Also, Kieth is only 1/2-3/4hr. from you.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
+1 what Denosse said... Eddie products are great and the service is outstanding - highly recommended - I got several of his Union Jacks and also some of the 'Triumph crossed US / UK flag' ovals- they are cool.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Back on topic..:)

Got some good sets off a guy on ebay...good service and even quick delivery from the USA to Ozland.

His dealer name is 'srsigndesigns' and has a few Brit/flag/triumph stickers...had a look and even has the style your after (but a sticker not a decal)..jump HERE..looks like the auction is going for a couple more days.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey Kory,
I have the 'wavey' union jack decals
they are the raised plastic/gel type
Triumph part numbers as follows -
RH side # 3900073-T0301
LH side # 3900071-T0301

Cheers
Mark

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hey Kory,
I have the 'wavey' union jack decals
they are the raised plastic/gel type
Triumph part numbers as follows -
RH side # 3900073-T0301
LH side # 3900071-T0301

Cheers
Mark
Damn you! Beat me to it...

My local dealer has them in stock and sitting at the counter.
And, yes those are correct p/n's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts