Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm watching the Food channel, cuz there's no racing on and cooking is my second passion ( used to be my first )
There's a show called feasting on asphalt about a group that motorcycles across America. Low and behold thers's a Speed Triple in the group.
Food TV Under the map theres a meet the team icon, click it and find the french guy.

·
Registered
492 Posts
old news but yaeh theres four or five episodes of that . theres one of alton dropping the big beamer in the dirt in arizona .

whatch his show Good Eats , its the best food show ive ever watched

·
Registered
74 Posts
HA i just noticed that about 2 hours ago also... it was the headlights that gave it away ;)

big fan of good eats and i happen to like this other show also.

·
Registered
591 Posts
That guy rode an S3 across the country?? He must have an iron a$$. My butt starts ACHIN' after 2 hours.

I love good eats too. I don't mind blondes, brunettes, and the occaisional redhead. :hammer:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From the coast of NC to California, quite the trip. And Speedy made it all the way, there was a mishap with a Beemer, a big beemer.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yeah- I tivoed it- was waiting for them to re-air the show ever since it was mentioned on this site a few months ago. Alton's shows are really great. :)

I'm taking note of their route- think it would be fun to try it someday...

-Rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts