Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After finally getting fed up with I-90 Motorsports' (Seattle) seeming lack of care in getting parts (no way to track orders/no communication with other Triumph dealers) and Bike Bandits 2-3 week wait time, I went searching for an alternative. What I found was an absolutely great OEM parts supplier that warehouses most parts here in the states. I ordered carb boots, chain guard, and throttle cable on Monday and got my parts on Thursday. These guys are in Michigan and I am in Seattle. Talk about fast shipping....

I even had a special order part come from England (Slave cylinder seal) that Bike Bandit said would take 3 weeks, these guys got it to me in a week.

Not sure if any one else has gone through these guys, but I highly recommend them for fast OEM parts.

email: [email protected]
phone: 586-447-1340

Just thought I would share this with the group.

Great site by the way....I haven't posted much, but I have learned a tremendous amount, which I've been applying to my Adventurer:
  • progressive springs up front
  • zx-7 rear conversion
  • new JT sprockets
  • Net chain
  • new air filter

·
Registered
135 Posts
Not only does it take a long time to get parts through BikeBandit.com, I have found that many of their parts have the wrong part numbers and guess what--they ship the wrong parts. I have received wrong parts on three occasions--not because they were pulled wrong but because they were incorrectly labeled. Good job finding triumphdetroit.com! I'll give them a try.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts