Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi mechanics wise i’m a noob.....

Are they really worthy the ridiculous cost for me since I lives in Thailand and I have to be dealing with 30% imported taxes.
Don’t get me wrong they’re are amazing but a set cost 55% more then EBC HH Fast Road brake pads.

Thanks for advice

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi mechanics wise i’m a noob.....

Are they really worthy the ridiculous cost for me since I lives in Thailand and I have to be dealing with 30% imported taxes.
Don’t get me wrong they’re are amazing but a set cost 55% more then EBC HH Fast Road brake pads.

Thanks for advice
Honestly when the times comes I will just go with EBC HH pads. I highly doubt that "Brembo" pads are anything special outside of just being sintered.

If you are racing you might consider looking into ceramic brake pads, though if you are just doing weekend track days I would still recommend to stick with sintered since they will be better for the mixed street use as well.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Honestly when the times comes I will just go with EBC HH pads. I highly doubt that "Brembo" pads are anything special outside of just being sintered.

If you are racing you might consider looking into ceramic brake pads, though if you are just doing weekend track days I would still recommend to stick with sintered since they will be better for the mixed street use as well.
Please can you share the part number for the EBC pads compatible with the RS's Front Brembo Brakes?

I've just crossed 10000 kms and during the service the dealer mentioned that the front pads we're near the wear line and will need replacement in the next 2-3000 kms.

The dealer wants to charge me NZ $ 150 per set (4 pads = 2 sets) plus labour so... I'm looking for an alternative to Triumph OEM / Brembo pads. The part number the dealer shared with me is T2021541.

UPDATE: a bit of googling has brought about the part number for EBC it's FA447HH sintered metal. Fraction of the cost of a Brembo set.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
UPDATE: a bit of googling has brought about the part number for EBC it's FA447HH sintered metal. Fraction of the cost of a Brembo set.
Can you confirm fitment of these? I am not getting consistent answers about this on the web. Some places tell me they won't fit, and others tell me they will...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Can you confirm fitment of these? I am not getting consistent answers about this on the web. Some places tell me they won't fit, and others tell me they will...
I've purchased n installed for the last 4 months. Perfect fit and no squealing.

Just as good as the OEM Brembo pads and like the Brembo pads, it takes 2 - 3 applications to warm up, then the bite is the same - progressive and sharp.

No regrets. Work great even in the rain.

I purchased front pads from www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk but www.demontweeks.com could be cheaper with shipping (to NZ), I purchased rear pads from them.

Check out both.

Front pads set (2 sets required) model Is EBC FA447HH

Rear pads set (1 set) model is EBC FA213HH.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts