Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone assist in locating riders, groups, parts and service for Tiger riders in the city?
And I am in need of a pair of black hand guards before the winter sets in again...any tips of where new or used? Just took me 3 weeks to find a throttle cable upstate. Enough!
Most of my other parts have been found from ThunderBike in NZ.
Cheers,
Cosmic Colt

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone assist in locating riders, groups, parts and service for Tiger riders in the city?
And I am in need of a pair of black hand guards before the winter sets in again...any tips of where new or used? Just took me 3 weeks to find a throttle cable upstate. Enough!
Cheers,
Cosmic Colt

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers,
Cosmic Colt

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Great Bay or Baxter cycle wil be able to help you out on stock parts by mail order without having to look abroad. Baxter also deal in used Hinckley parts. Contact details are in the web links section under Triumph dealers.

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Great Bay or Baxter cycle wil be able to help you out on stock parts by mail order without having to look abroad. Baxter also deal in used Hinckley parts. Contact details are in the web links section under Triumph dealers.

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts