Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
I couldn't agree with you more Mr. Forward. Er, prop... Whatever.

I have a 1/2, a three, and two fours. I want a 1 and a 2 then I'll look into the many configuration alternatives. (As if I had the funds for such frivolity.)

Better yet, since we've been given the green light to operate powerful machinery, I may go shopping for a dozer. Or one of these...

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
I'm trying to imagine all the exciting things that can happen when one of those cables snaps.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Now, that IS Cool, HiDe. Those bikes are heavy compared to speedway bikes. Those dudes can ride!

·
Premium Member
7,462 Posts
so if I'm half way round a corner and I raise one foot off my pegs I'm instantly not leaning?

H

·
0 Posts
spank. What peg is empty? Huge difference on "sliding, quading or leaning. Officials judging this don't know if you are about to high side or competing . Just to let you know:)

·
Premium Member
7,462 Posts
I could do either if it would help.

Probably not both though(I don't know... maybe).

I believe the inside one is more usual though.

H

·
0 Posts
I think the rules say that if the inside foot leaves the peg you are ; sliding, leaning, falling, farting or missed a gear.

·
Premium Member
7,462 Posts
First two I'd say.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
there only leaning so they can slide! the leaning is not the same as leaning through a long sweeper on bitumen .

Hap you know Hap backwards is PAH !

your very tunnel vision you know Hidey! Who couldnt have fun on a big powerfull quad.? :p

H

·
0 Posts
Mark. HiDey lives in NM. The land of??? Quads are for hunters there oh and farmers. It's MD where you customize and race quads. Oh yes they do back flips with them and I am sure no one does any types of flips on HiDeys tracks in NM, also no officials either. So I have been told.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Mark. HiDey lives in NM. The land of??? Quads are for hunters there oh and farmers. It's MD where you customize and race quads. Oh yes they do back flips with them and I am sure no one does any types of flips on HiDeys tracks in NM, also no officials either. So I have been told.
your making MY head hurt now, sheesh, whats MD ?

and do you mean no officials to judge the back flip comps ?

do you know your supposed to be in Clarkesville at 3Am ? :confused:

·
Premium Member
17,294 Posts
I though it was myocardial disfarction.

your very tunnel vision you know Hidey! Who couldnt have fun on a big powerfull quad.? :p
All right, all right, I may have exhibited a bit of extreme prejudice in favor of two wheeled transportation. I throw myself upon the mercy of the court.

Which, I've just recalled, is me! Clemency granted! :D

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
Objection!

It's clear the defense is biased and in breach of article 12.4-6783. I move to suspend proceedings until after the court-mandated ice cream break.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts