Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Bike of the Month Challenge!

Who will be November's Triumph of the Month"

• 2022StreetTwin

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Wunram

• Mark Ambroz

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Tri120rv

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PubLandlord

• MEECHTREES

• rainman123

• snake89

• andpeak

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • tdc

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 394c

• roadrunsl

• RO73

• Renato Trinity

• Pat350

• rcva

• Matt Max

• 2005_SpeedMaster

• Sacksofphones

• Kensby

• Cfaile

• Stumblesover

• Spdy865

• FLRam

• Mphoto61

• Tkuhn89

• mc.adams

• rwoodhead

• jabocustomz

• Jaffacob

• Cap10xs

• BrisRat

• Tom2toes

• Bamberjim

• Kevin Pearson

• 20 Over

• sidecarbonnie

• obsidian

• Smithsok

• Archie750

• scooterdoodler

• LadyBonnie

• STUARTstorm15

• T.rider

• Triumphil59

• Babaganoush

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 2WheelsGood

• MikeS

Votes: 10 22.7%
41 - 60 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Here's an entry for the Nov. photo feature with my '02 Tbird. Bought the bike "new" in May 2003 as a demo unit (with ODO of 4,500 miles) that served on one of the Triumph Demo Trucks that year - complete with many OEM bling items. Plus, I've added features & farkles over the years. It's been a terrific machine since new; the ODO reads 71,500 miles as of today. My wife & I moved from central PA to southern Oregon in March 2020 and this bike came along (with our Tiger 1200 XRT and an '89 Honda NX-650 Dominator). The photo is from Sept. 2021 from the top of Mt. Ashland in southern Oregon, looking southeast to Mt. Shasta in California. This Triumph is a keeper. Thanks!
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
7 Posts
The November Triumph of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
Post any pic of your Triumph that you want.
  • The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted bike.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your bike. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your bike's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to our October winner, @gauchospy!

View attachment 769148

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
  • The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your bike. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your bike's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

View attachment 769148

·
Registered
7 Posts
I customized this 2010 Triumph Bonneville myself. I call her The Spade.
My inspiration on designing this bike was I wanted to make it look like it was a WWII bike that was brought home and a young guy modified it out to be a cafe style racer.

mod list
Jeep headlight installed
headlight housing truck bed lined
slip on mufflers ( ceramic coated) burnt bronze
gold chain
custom seat made
the air filter covers were drilled and screeen was added
the bike it two different shades of green. the tank is 5 shades darker than the fender and air box covers
British custom rear fender delete
new handle bar
exhaust was wrapped
new gas cap
ebc brake pads
painted the rims single stage gold
painted the rotors single stage high heat
painted the fake carb covers with duracoat
the list just goes on and on.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is the most current Triumph Scrambler I designed and painted. I call her The Fleur- De - Lis

The inspiration on this build was I wanted it to look like a cool retro bike that stands out amongst all others. I mixed the orange/yellow paint multiple times trying to get the perfect shade. Well after about 20 different mixes i got the color. Its basically yellow in the sun and orange in the night. The paint has a large amount of dry pearls added. The black on this bike ( the stripes) is actually green however Its so dark that only in the right light you can see a hint of green.

anyways Im just waiting for the tires to come in 60 on road 40 off road and she will be complete.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
Triumph Bonneville T100 MY 2003, mods - scrambler seat, tailtidy, exhausts & reject + more to come
9 Posts

THIS MONTH'S THEME:

View attachment 769148

THIS MONTH'S THEME:

View attachment 769148

·
Registered
Triumph Bonneville T100 MY 2003, mods - scrambler seat, tailtidy, exhausts & reject + more to come
9 Posts
Tire Sky Wheel Cloud Land vehicle

My 2003 T100 Bonneville, mods include Tec shocks and progressive fork springs, TOR exhausts, re jetted carbs, air filter upgrade, Brembo discs and pads, TTP Blue Flame ignition upgrades, new flatter bars, bar end mirrors, rear mudguard delete, shorter front mudguard, Scrambler limited edition ox blood seat, Evotech oil and sump guards. I bought the bike with 2600 miles on the clock in sept 2019 now has 8000 miles on clock.

41 - 60 of 104 Posts