Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guy's (generic term all sexes included) just wondering how many triumph riders from this forum are from Newcastle region NSW OZ. Also if any of you get together for rides occasionally & how can I get an invite.:grin2:
I haven't had a bike for some time & recently bought a 2007 America & would like to catch up with other riders.I have enjoyed a number of solo rides getting acquainted with my bike which has been great! but look forward to riding with others.
cheers
Wil

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Guy's (generic term all sexes included) just wondering how many triumph riders from this forum are from Newcastle region NSW OZ. Also if any of you get together for rides occasionally & how can I get an invite.

I haven't had a bike for some time & recently bought a 2007 America & would like to catch up with other riders.I have enjoyed a number of solo rides getting acquainted with my bike which has been great! but look forward to riding with others.
cheers
Wil
Hey Wil, it's Simon, haven't been on here for a while. We should catch up for a ride soon??

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah Mav,Bigox no worries just send me a PM sometime & we can organise a ride.
cheers
Wil

·
Registered
35 Posts
Holmesvillian

Greetings all, just got my 75 bonny back on the road, keen for a ride, but this east coast low is making things a bit grim. Maybe pub run?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi

I'm in Eleebana. Back to riding after many years break.
Things have sure changed!!
Anyway I have a 2013 Speedmaster which I can't ride for a while (red P's until August 2018)!

In the meantime, I ride a 2011 Honda CB400.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Any of you guys worked a way to use a paddock stand or what do you use to lift the rear of your bike??
Pipes get in the way on mine!

Also, anyone use a screen that you would recommend?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Gopherit I bought a jack stand/lift like the ones at supercheap auto for about $200. a few $$ but well worth it in my eyes. great for chain lube & adjusting & generally working on the bike.

cheers
Wil

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thx Will. I was hoping for a way to use my existing stand for the Speedie but it doesn't look promising. Ah well. I'll look at your option and see what I can find.
Cheers mate!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Wil...I've go a 2010 Thunderbird 1600 and live at Lake Mackquarie

It's an old thread I see but ...anywho?!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Guys,

There are a group of people that ride most Saturday Mornings starting at Speers Point swimming pool car park. Usually about 20-30 starters and apart from myself there aren't too many Trumpies, so come along if you can!!
Riders assemble about 8.30 with stands up at 9.00am. Ride takes around 3-4 hours depending where we decide to go.
Good bunch of riders from all age levels.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Guys,

There are a group of people that ride most Saturday Mornings starting at Speers Point swimming pool car park. Usually about 20-30 starters and apart from myself there aren't too many Trumpies, so come along if you can!!
Riders assemble about 8.30 with stands up at 9.00am. Ride takes around 3-4 hours depending where we decide to go.
Good bunch of riders from all age levels.
Is this still a going thing ? I've done the lake Mc loop a few times but not much fun by yourself.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Guys,

There is a Triumph ride this weekend to Nabiac from BP at Beresfield if anyone is interested. Normally around 50 bikes...

Simon

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Simon,

Yeah, I'm going to Nabiac with a mate. Meeting up with the Sydney/ Central Coast contingent at the BP Beresfield @10.00.
Come along!
The Saturday riders are still going strong - every Saturday. Just need to be at the Speers Point pool car park by 8.30 to participate. Good bunch of guys and gals!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes I'm going too.... I love the ride up there and the weather is supposed to be great! I should come along for a sunday ride from Speers Point as well.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys, this is Jeremy. Just bought a Boneville. Anyone has a Bluetooth ECM device to lend or anyone interested in participating in buying one together (I will need it couple of times a year)? Cheers, J

1 - 20 of 22 Posts