Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes it's true. My American rambunctious thoroughbred has a Classy, proper British stablemate.

2011 T-100 and 2008 Buell 1125r.

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Good choice! I've been debating a Buell Firebolt for sometime. Triumph and Buell are good stablemates, both quite different from the norm.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good choice. Now, let's see how much the Buell gets ridden with that svelte Bonneville sittin' in the garage.;)
That'll depend on where I'm going, who I'm riding with and if she's riding on the back. Percentage of seat time I expect the Bonnie to win out since most of my riding is around town and commuting. If a trip to the twisties is in order, the 1125r I imagine will remain the preferred ride.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good choice! I've been debating a Buell Firebolt for sometime. Triumph and Buell are good stablemates, both quite different from the norm.
Tough to beat the xb series Buells for street performance riding. The air cooled lumps are damn near bullet proof, simple to maintain and the chassis just plan works. I obviously agree it's a great 1-2 punch. :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got 85 of the 500 break in miles in today. What a fun, easy bike to ride. Exhaust is way too quiet, that'll be mod #1, well 1.1 I guess since I plugged the AI after riding today.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts