Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I have just registered to avail myself of the wealth of knowledge available here and look forward to being able to solve some of the many problems I have with my 1960 pre unit Triton which when I am allowed will post some pictures of, I live in the UK and have been very surprised to see the availability of parts in the US it seems you have more choices and stock than we have where they were actually made anyway enough for now and I look forward to becoming an active member Chris

·
Administrator
19,459 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I see you have already found the Classic, Vintage, and Veteran forum. Great! I hope you find everything you are looking for here.

The classic Triumphs have a very strong following here in the US. They were much beloved. Yesterday I attended a Ton Up event in Nashville, Tennessee and there were some wonderful classic Triumphs there. It does not surprise me that the market support for the classic Triumphs is strong here.

We are happy to have you in our community!

Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts