Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just received an email from Phillip McCallum's stating they are having an open day at their Lurgan shop on the Thursday 14th December from 12 noon to 8pm. Refreshments and snacks available. They are showing the new 07 tiger amongst other things, like up to 50% off selected clothing and helmets. See you there!

[ This message was edited by: doctordee on 2006-12-10 09:40 ]

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sounds like the do at North City Triumoph in Chigwell recently. They had a few items of clothing on half price but it was all 06 gear, but having said that it was all good stuff.

This one started at about 730 and went on until around 11pm. There was drink, food and a live band! Anyone that knows North City will tell you how small the shop is, so they took over the adjoining Saab dealer for the night and ended up having around 100 people there. It was good to meet up with other Triumph owners too. Hope you have fun mate

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well a update on the open day at Phillip McCallen's and the new 1050 tiger. Typically it bucketed down, and my partner and myself soaked most of the rain up on the thirty two mile journey. With the six degree temperature (accuweather says on the real feel temp that its -2), the ride was for use of a better word, bloody wet and cold. Anyway got to the show room and at the front door is the new sprint and tiger, sprint in blue and tiger in black. Stood admiring for five minutes before it was pointed out to me by Phillip McCallen I was leaving a nasty puddle around my feet (really it was the rain, not excitement). Phillip was most accommodating and give us both very hot coffee and sandwiches to defrost ourselves. What about the new tiger I hear you say, well its new but by my own personal tastes, I'm still unsure about it compared to my 03 tiger. Will need to see it out and about and get my test drive first before making up my mind.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts