Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, New to the site as you can see. Couple of questions for the other Northern Irish bikers on this site:
Is there any triumph meets over here?
Where is the best place for parts/accessories etc for the tiger?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mikeg15. Seen the advert online for Phillip McCallen's. Will get down there hopefully this weekend. Thanks again

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have seen a few Tiger riders lately around the Bangor, Co Down area. Are you's guys on this site?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mikeg15 - your not that too far away from me then. I haven't seen that many tigers around these parts and then suddenly two nights ago I see a silver 02-03 silver model tiger around Bangor and a black newish tiger on the Belfast-Bangor dual carriageway.

HARTY - A bit of a change of scenery moving from South Africa to Ireland, although don't be too fooled by maps, Ireland isn't that small were we are liable to bump into each other at the local shops, but good to know there is another tiger on our streets.

·
Registered
784 Posts
"mikeg15 - your not that too far away from me then. I haven't seen that many tigers around these parts and then suddenly two nights ago I see a silver 02-03 silver model tiger around Bangor"

Mines a silver '03 but currently OTR until the new year.

"and a black newish tiger on the Belfast-Bangor dual carriageway."

Saw an orange one on the same road about two months ago.
If you see a Tiger with an NI number , it will have been sold by McCallens - they're the only Triumph dealer in NI.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Mines a silver 03, but I havn't been around Bangor recently. Live on the other side of the lough at Jordanstown.

All the best

Lil

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
On 2006-11-28 08:10, TigerLilly wrote:
Mines a silver 03, but I havn't been around Bangor recently. Live on the other side of the lough at Jordanstown.

All the best

Lil
Maybe I'm seeing things then tigerlilly, too much sea air I think. Thanks for your replies to my question. It is always good to know there are other Tigers out there, but not to close so I don't lose my feeling of uniqueness (Big Headed I Know) But there is nothing like driving along the sea front in Bangor or along the Ards coast line, watching all the plastic sport bikes riders turn and look at my bike. Know full well half on them couldn't even get their leg over my bike. :razz:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts