Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

I just hatched on this forum, and thought I would be a good idea to introduce myself. I work in sales and marketing at what is now the SF Bay area's newest Triumph motorcycle dealership just north of Santa Rosa. (Santa Rosa BMW Triumph) http://www.santarosabmw.com/index.cfm

While I currently ride a BMW F800S, I really look forward to learning more about the Triumph motorcycle line, history, and lifestyle. I'll also have a whole ton of questions regarding mods, etc.

This looks like a great place to start! I look forward to meeting some of you in the future.

Sincerely,

Suzanna
ps our open house will be June 13th

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
"lifestyle"..... !?!
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
495 Posts
"lifestyle"..... !?!
:rolleyes:
She means she would like to know how many thousands of hours we spend here, online, researching mods, performing mods and pondering changes to our bikes vs actually riding them.

I guess you have to include the time we spend riding to see another Triumphrat.net rider to talk mods, perform mods and talk about nice places to ride. I think we'll get some good riding time at the BTB though, yes indeed!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She means she would like to know how many thousands of hours we spend here, online, researching mods, performing mods and pondering changes to our bikes vs actually riding them.

I guess you have to include the time we spend riding to see another Triumphrat.net rider to talk mods, perform mods and talk about nice places to ride. I think we'll get some good riding time at the BTB though, yes indeed!
Lol, exactly what I meant by lifestyle. . .

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello Suzanna,

I received an invite to the grand opening in the mail today.:applause: I had heard a rumor that your shop was opening a Triumph dealership and am very happy to know it has happened. Look forward to stopping in to see the showroom. I would like to add a welcome to the forum; you will fine lots of good info and help here.

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts