Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've trying to contact 'Norman Hyde' all afternoon, & they are not answering the phone, do they close early on fridays? I want to buy some peashooter silencers, but want to check stock before I drive there (about 60 minutes from me)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Dickie, I just bought some stuff from Norman Hyde, no problems. I think they maybe close either Fri afternoon or sometimes all Fri. Give them a ring Mon or Tues. Or Email them.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've just spoken to them, they have had phone problems, I'm going to have a drive over on monday to look at the peashooter silencers (HBS165). Anyone else bought these?

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Not sure if they are the same as what I have...when I bought the NH Togas, they were described as peashooters...anyway, I ordered them from Newbonneville in the white (before they were chromed) and had them black ceramic coated before installation. I sure like the NH Togas--looks, sound, & performance.

Larry

·
Registered
5,524 Posts
Dam***, do I like that blue and ivory! Beautiful bike!

Bob

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
THANKS BOB! :-D I have been very happy with the blue/white.

Any chance you guys will thaw out by Spring? The Wx maps I've been seeing look like the Artic cold air is dumping on your part of the country big time. :( We're getting a good break Tuesday--temps are supposed to be near 60 degrees.

Larry

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went over to 'Norman Hyde's' today & now have a pair of very loud peashooter silencers, they were very helpful & let me have a look at their selection of handle bars (try before you buy?)

·
Registered
378 Posts
On 2007-02-05 14:28, Dickie2679 wrote:
I went over to 'Norman Hyde's' today & now have a pair of very loud peashooter silencers, they were very helpful & let me have a look at their selection of handle bars (try before you buy?)
Did you go for a 'fry up' in the little cafe in the industrial unit opposite Norman's?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, I was a bit pushed for time, but I did take a wrong turn in Warwick, so had a bit of a tour round the town.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts