Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd better join up and say hello. Just bought a superb 2004 Tiger in Orange and am totally and utterly chuffed to bits with it. None of the common gripes seem to have surfaced so it mut be a good one, no surging, excellent handling, supremely comfortable, love it.

Anyhoo, my other main bike is a 1972 Diesel Royal Enfield, I live in London and have an extensive knowledge of motorcycle security and the destruction thereof (I'm not a thief), so if anyone needs to know about securing their ride, I'm yer man.

Zanx.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Zanx
Welcome to Tiger Land. Looking at the photo you have a very tidy Tiger there.
It is, looks like it's been stored in ACF50 from new ;D No rust on the rims, spokes, spoke nipples, nothing. For a 22,000 mile bike, it's lasted remarkably well.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Hi Zanx,

Welcome to the forum :):)

Bike looks great.

Now then, down to business !! Bike security you say ??

How do you change the sensitivity and arm / disarm beeps on a Datatool S4 :confused:

You can PM me if the info is too sensitive for a public forum. You pay £300 for a Triumph Datatool S4 and you can't adjust the fecking thing - Bag of Sh!te :mad:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Zanx,

Welcome to the forum :):)

Bike looks great.

Now then, down to business !! Bike security you say ??

How do you change the sensitivity and arm / disarm beeps on a Datatool S4 :confused:

You can PM me if the info is too sensitive for a public forum. You pay £300 for a Triumph Datatool S4 and you can't adjust the fecking thing - Bag of Sh!te :mad:
Graeme, sorry, I should have been clearer. My main area of knowledge is in hard security, chains, locks, D locks, disk locks, stuff like that.

Lots of people seem to fit these alarms at the behest of their insurers only to find they are a total PITA.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Welcome along Zanx, good to have you amongst us. Nice Bike!

Usual rules apply.....got a question, just ask!

Cheers,

Jim-Bigstripey

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Zanx,noob myself

I know of you from some other forums i lurk but never post on!,VD and Rev Counter

Looks like a nice Tiger,very clean

Just finished rebuilding my 885i after smashing it up 3 months back :rolleyes:

Great bikes :D

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Welcome to Tiger land. Dang good looking ride you got there. Looks like it's been well cared for.

Triumph surely has the best color's of anyone out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts