Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, posting in NM. Currently in the market for a street triple. Found a couple 2015s and a 2014 new left over model. Obviously, the best deals I can get on a new bike. My question is, does the abs apply to both wheels? Had seen a review where they mention ABS for the rear. Not sure if that meant rear only. Also, what is the switchable option? I assume it's on/off switch. Thanks in advance for any help. Looking forward to my purchase and posting pics of the adventures.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Abs is both wheels front and back. You have the option to switch abs off,it will reset to the default(abs on) when the bike is shut off and restarted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
19,458 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Best of luck in your search! I bought my 2010 Speed Triple in December of 2011. A two year old left over, brand new. I got a great deal, and I know I wouldn't be happier with anything else. You will get the best deals on those left overs!

Introduce yourself in the Street Triple forum to connect with other Street Triple riders. There you will get the most and best answers to any other Street Triple questions you have.

http://www.triumphrat.net/street-triple-forum/

Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts