Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally, I haven't received an issue of Torque magazine since the summer issue back in May/June.
Just curious if this is just me or if anyone else north of the 49th is in the same boat.

·
Registered
528 Posts
western powersports had theirs last week the dealers Usally get them 2 weeks before the rest get mailed.So we should see them soon.Canada seems to get every thing last from Triumph.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Got mine Wednesday the 23rd.
As someone else has said, really not much in there but a reminder that spring is on it's way :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just had a chance to watch the DVD that came along with the Torque

Not a lot in the DVD but just enough to get the rush happening and if it wasn't -20, I would be going for a ride

Oh well, January is gone and spring is around the corner. :)

[ This message was edited by: Snipet on 2007-01-27 13:38 ]

·
Registered
117 Posts
Late to the party....but I ended up sending a bitchy e-mail to Triumph having not received an issue since last spring. They mailed me the September issue and it arrived just before Christmas. The Winter issue arrived the third week of January. To Triumph America's credit they e-mailed back to me both times to ask if I received the issues.

But we still need to ask the question...is there really a Triumph Canada? Having a Triumph Canada web site doesn't cut it. Why aren't they doing more for us? We still don't have a new dealer in Toronto yet. Has anyone noticed that the range of Triumph riding gear and clothing is better everywhere but here?

Paul

·
Registered
269 Posts
Like Paul955i, I am also late to the party.

I too only received two Torque issues last year. Then late in Jan '07, I received the latest issue ... after my membership had expired in Dec no less. I've since renewed that.

And now coming with the June '07 issue and beyond, I'll get to feeling quite "chic" when riding my Sprint with my low flying grey hair catching the breeze and scarf flapping after me! LOL!

Will have to see what direction the new "Triumph" mag takes.

Cheers,
Mark

·
Registered
117 Posts
Well, the March issue of Torque arrived on March 31. Not bad compared to late 2006 when the September and December issues did not show up without e-mails to Triumph America. Now to find the time to flip through it...busy getting ready to put the bike back on the road (though winter weather at Easter is a cruel trick...payback for riding in January I suppose).

Paul

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This time I got TWO copies!!! Must be trying to make up for something. :hihi:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts