Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new James Bond movie is pretty good. It goes up and down between action and slow spots. It's deffinitely from all of the other movies, AND this one takes place before all of the others. It wasn't the best one, but I would recommend it for a good time out. Take my word for what's it worth. :2guns:

·
Registered
973 Posts
Are there any big, fat, greasy, voluptuous, glorious goats, i mean women in there? :-D

·
Registered
885 Posts
Is it just me or doesn't that new Bond look like a Russian Spy..??

and what's with the barrel on that gun.. wishful thinking..???

·
Registered
337 Posts
On 2006-11-18 09:19, bluesjeans wrote:

screw on silencer and no Walther PPK? hum not your old Bond huh?sean...

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They had updated his Walther to a P99 a few flicks back. I thought he kind of looked like Steve Mcqueen in most of the movie. It was kind of weak on women.... :(

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
On 2006-11-18 09:19, bluesjeans wrote:

That is a suppressor not a vibrator. It is to quiet the noise of the gun being fired for secret mission purposes. It can however be used as a vibrator in a pinch, that is if James is a bit too tired from driving his Aston Martin or too drunk on Smirnoff Vodka to perform his real mission.

[ This message was edited by: HiVel on 2006-11-19 00:06 ]

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Looks like he screwed one of Buckets modified S3 cans on his gun. :-D

·
Registered
969 Posts
What's wrong with Hollywood? Can't any one think up anything original anymore? I can see the interest in going to the beginning of the James bond series, but out side of that almost every movie is a remake of another. I'm not a huge movie goer, and lately i've had even less desire to go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts