Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

While "window shopping" on ebay, I came across these shocks:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Gas-...9270283QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Take a look and give me your opinions...the good, bad and ugly. I have no idea if they would fit our bikes but they sure look cool.What is everyones opinion? Would they fit? Check out their ebay store for other options.
I just may take the plunge if I ever find out that they fit the 2008 Thrux....Looking forward to your comments.

Peace,
Carlos:cool:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Guys,

While "window shopping" on ebay, I came across these shocks:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Gas-...9270283QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Take a look and give me your opinions...the good, bad and ugly. I have no idea if they would fit our bikes but they sure look cool.What is everyones opinion? Would they fit? Check out their ebay store for other options.
I just may take the plunge if I ever find out that they fit the 2008 Thrux....Looking forward to your comments.

Peace,
Carlos:cool:
Hummm, $149 from France....what is the old saying, "if it is too good to be true, it probably is". My guess is you are likely to get what you pay for.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Don't waste your money . For another 40-50$ you can get lower end YSS or 412 Progressives gas charged which would be 10x better .

·
Registered
709 Posts
Hmmmm. Interesting. The shocks seem well made from the photos, and the eBay feedback is positive, however, one poster mentions that the shocks were actually shipped from China, where they are probably made.
Redhawk

·
Registered
65 Posts
A couple guys on the Honda SOHC forum put them on their older CBs. Nothing negative reported from what I remember, but the site seems to be down right now. I imagine they could only be an improvement over the stock shocks, but you always get what you pay for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts