Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just kidding I still have my Triumph I just have it in many pieces.

Finally got a few hours to go work on the bike today and this is what happened.

Still doing a lot of work. Have all of the nuts and screws bagged and tagged now just need to go thru all of them and figure out exactly what i still need.

Also curious if anyone knows the part number for the rubber bumpers on the frame (you can see them in the picture) i haven't managed to find them in the parts book.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
scared me for a moment too !!

rubber bumpers ? - are they the ones at the front of the petrol tank ?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Heres a better pic. I think this is where the side panel slides into but im not sure since i was missing so much of the air box i wasnt able to put the side panels on.

·
Premium Member
9,988 Posts
60-7397

83-7910

Hawkshaws Uk have them listed.

In your parts book it says NI for Not Illustrated.

On my bike ( and earlier OIF) the aluminium air box has a steel triangular panel that fills the void but the tsx seems to have nothing, and a cover over that

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
60-7397

83-7910

Hawkshaws Uk have them listed.

In your parts book it says NI for Not Illustrated.

On my bike ( and earlier OIF) the aluminium air box has a steel triangular panel that fills the void but the tsx seems to have nothing, and a cover over that
Thanks not sure how I missed that but Ive got it added to my list of replacements.

I still need to buy the air box covers that's one of the last hard to find parts i need to purchase just need the money to do so.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts