Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know an Internet address for a printable chart that shows torque value conversions from Nm to Inch pounds and/or Foot pounds?

I found one place, but you have to enter the values and it does the math, for each instance. I'd like to print out a list, or chart.

Thanks ... :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I'll print it out, and see how it looks.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Perfect. I need to print it out and put it up on the wall in my garage. Beats running to the computer all the time.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Came out perfect! I'm having a problem understanding the way the columns are set up, though. The top line, all the way across, shows numbers that don't jive (in my small brain). I'll figure it out.

Thanks.:)

·
Premium Member
1,539 Posts
Came out perfect! I'm having a problem understanding the way the columns are set up, though. The top line, all the way across, shows numbers that don't jive (in my small brain). I'll figure it out.

Thanks.:)

its just set up in different orders 3 times

so the first 3 columns go together, then columns 4-6 go together and then 7-9

·
Registered
10,849 Posts
You could set up an Excel spreadsheet to create a chart in a few minutes.

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts
i have one on my windows mobile phone. If you have an iPhone, im sure theres an app for that...

But, the pcitures works perfectly

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its just set up in different orders 3 times
so the first 3 columns go together, then columns 4-6 go together and then 7-9
I swear, I never would have figured that out!:eek:

Thanks ... I used a felt tip pen, and separated the groups. Works like a champ.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts